With alcohol abuse, the intense cravings found with alcoholism are not evident. A person can be considered to be suffering from alcohol abuse when he or she has experienced one or more of the following situations within a 12-month period:
- Drinking heavily before or during driving or operating heavy machinery
- Failure in fulfilling responsibilities due to alcohol consumption
- Continuing to drink regardless of the problems it causes with relationships
- Experiencing multiple alcohol-related legal problems, such as DUIs
The effects of alcohol abuse can be quite sobering. In fact, nearly 100,000 Americans die each year as a direct result of alcohol abuse. It also plays a huge role in social and domestic problems such as, crimes like child or spouse abuse and property damage as well as job absenteeism.
After detox, rehab begins. Rehab is the process of strengthening you in both mind and body so you don't feel the need for alcohol anymore. Rehab also prepares you for your new life without alcohol outside of the rehab center, giving you all the tools you need to make it work. Holistic alcohol rehab is best at getting lasting results because it incorporates mind/body addiction treatment techniques. Our Medford alcohol rehab and detox facility takes this approach.
Don't wait to get alcohol addiction help. Start holistic alcohol rehab at our Medford alcohol treatment facility right away. A new, healthy life without alcohol is waiting for you. It's time to embrace it.
Take Regular Alcohol Breaks:
Drinking often and regularly builds alcohol tolerance. The more tolerance you have the more you need it. Therefore taking regular breaks helps to decrease this tolerance and helps in preventing your body from being used to consuming alcohol consistently.
We will make sure that you are prepared for life after you complete rehab. We know you can succeed with the valuable knowledge and skills that we will give you. Don't let another minute pass you by, it could mean your life.
Medford alcohol and drug rehab is here to help; all it takes is one phone call.
Help is standing by 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
What To Expect:
- Professional Treatment that Works
- Privacy and Confidentiality
- Comfortable and Clean Facilities
- 12-Step Small Group Therapy
- Safe Medically Supervised Detox and Rehab
- A Complete Dual Diagnosis Rehab Facility